Everlasting Moments at St. Moritz with Family
The Engadin is heaven for ice sports fans for more than a hundred years. And St. Moritz is an abode to abundant family activities. It is the perfect playground for both adults and children alike with a range of nature and adventure experiences available for everyone to enjoy. Whether it is sight-seeing in horse-drawn carriages, swimming in the lakes or simply basking in the un-spoilt nature, family time in St. Moritz is all about making happy memories to last a lifetime.
Stay at St. Moritz from 1 June- 20 October to enjoy the half board offer which includes:
- Accommodation for 2 adults and 2 kids (under age of 12) in a family room for a minimum of 2 nights
- Half board for the family
- Cable cars, funiculars and chairlifts included and use of the Upper Engadin public transport
- 1 round of miniature golf for the whole family.
- 1 round of micro-bowling at Serlas Parc in S-chanf for the whole family.
- Entry at Pontresina high rope course or Serlas Parc indoor climbing and boulder gym
Participating hotels include:
- Grand Hotel Kronenhof, Pontresina www.kronenhof.com
- Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz www.schweizerhofstmoritz.ch
- Hotel Cresta Palace, Celerina www.crestapalace.ch
- Hotel Castell, Zous www.hotelcastell.ch
- Hotel Schweizerhaus, Maloja www.schweizerhaus.swiss