Fascinating Rakshabandhan Gift Ideas for a Timeless Love
Ditch the clichéd gift ideas of giving customized mugs, wallets and other things that are just for show, and go for a timeless way. For all, they need to feel is ‘love’ and ‘endless love’ which cannot be summed up in words.
Lokendra Ranawat, Founder & CEO, WoodenStreet list gift ideas to convey your sibling of the ‘affection, care and concern’ you have through the wooden delights:
- Photo frames:It can be a moment you first saw your sibling or a moment when you had your first family trip, or it can be the first painting they sketched, every memory can be collected within a frame and cherished forever. Preserve your precious memories with a stylish wooden gift – photo frames! Because you always need a reason to smile.
- Wall-mounted study table:No matter how hard we try to ignore or hate the fact, but we want our siblings to study well and prosper amazing goals in their life. And, this Rakhi, we have a stylish gift that will make them spend more time on their studies. Overcoming the procrastination is the blessing you can give your little brother/sister, with a wall-mounted foldable study table! It is modish and highly functional, and is undeniably more useful than the soft toy you were about to gift!
- Wall Shelf:A gift that will not only make your sibling wonder how much you love them but will also make you re-live your childhood. Gift a wall shelf set to your best mate! Surprise them by assembling all the photographs sealing the embarrassing childhood reminiscences, or cool vacation trips pictures that you miss the most!
As the more we share, the more we have! Gift a customized wall shelf this Rakhi.
- A Blanket Box:Recalling the happy times will be the best way to spend the Rakhi eve. And, you can collect them all in a traditional and utterly gorgeous wooden blanket box, with some goodies and a photo-album. As it’s all in the little moments we spend with our best-friend – siblings!
- A wooden tray:A simple gift that will put up an instant smile on your sibling’s face! Make your sibling glow in happiness with a trendy storage tray. Alone, or filled with chocolate goodies, this will surely bring a smile on their face. Make this gift even more interesting and exclusively special by showcasing your cooking skills and serving their favourite dish on the tray.