Retropoplifestyle

Beauty & SkinLiving

How To Make Time For Exercise—Even When You’re Super Busy

By SagarPednekar – Sr PAN India Technical Training Head – Gold’s Gym India

Exercise is a Lifestyle, it’s not an option one should select for their livelihood. It’s now a necessity, just like food, clothing and shelter that each individual should be perusing.

Every day begins and ends with some kind of body movement that carries your own body weight and sometimes excess weight as well. But the question that primarily arises, is body trained to do so? Or rather do you work out separately to train your mind and muscles?

For a majority of the India population the answer would be “NO”

We all have tons of excuses of how we cannot workout. Over and above, most of us have a very unhealthy eating patterns which leads to obesity.

But do not worry as we have a quick and effective solution on how to overcome your unhealthy lifestyle and obesity in general.

All you need to do is to devote a minimum of 20 mins 4 times a week from your busy schedule no matter what, and you can have that flat tummy, lean, chiseled, muscular and a well-toned body.

Our body revolves around 7 primal movements i.e. functional movements that are used in our day to day life.

1) Squat

2) Lunge

3) Push

4) Pull

5) Lift

6) Bend / Twist

7) Gait (locomotion)

So we all need to do, is design Workout patterns that help us to get functionally fit first and then aesthetically.

Here is some sample workout pattern for the same.

Sample Workout

  1. Body weight Squat
  2. Jumping Jacks
  3. Body weight push ups
  4. Mountain climbers
  5. Body weight lunges
  6. Plank hold
  7. Glute bridge
  8. Abdominal crunches
  9. Spot jog
  10. Side planks.

Perform the above exercises for 1 minute each and then move to next exercise. The gap between shuffling to next exercise should be a maximum 15 secs.

Perform 2 rounds of the same 10 exercise patter.

Repeat the schedule every alternate day for better results.

As you all know Workout is 20% the rest 80% is what you eat and how much quantity you eat.

Always prefer low carb high protein diet and consume a minimum 4 liters of water to flush out the toxins.

The following supplements are also recommended

1) 1 calcium tablet empty stomach

2) 1 multivitamin with lunch or dinner.

 

Related posts
Living

Inspirational Lives

By Seema Dhawan A Family’s Journey through Adversity I’ve…
Read more
CollaborationLiving

Air India Partners with The Bicester Collection

Air India and The Bicester Collection Forge New Partnership to Reward Flying Returns Loyalty…
Read more
Fairs & FestivalsLiving

Village Square's Call for Entries

Village Square Invites Submissions for Culture and Climate-Themed Chitrashaala Short Film…
Read more
Newsletter
Join the Family
Sign up for Davenport’s Daily Digest and get the best of Davenport, tailored for you.