Aquaventure, being the world’s biggest water parks, is home to the most unique and thrilling water slides. For any adventure lover, these slides are irresistible!
- Death-Defying Drop on The Leap of Faith : An unmissable experience for those who crave adventure (cue: not for the faint-hearted) at the waterpark is the Leap of Faith – you will know why once you experience it yourself! The 98-feet mega waterslide will get your adrenaline pumping when it plummets you in a near-vertical fashion at frightening speed of 60 km/h in 3 seconds, shooting you through a clear acrylic tube surrounded by sharks and cownose rays. It will easily qualify for the most thrilling and daring thing you’d do at Aquaventure Waterpark in Atlantis.
- Safari of A Different Kind in Shark Attack : Beginning 13 metres up the Ziggurat of Aquaventure Waterpark, Shark Attack lets you experience a safari of a different safari. Step into a one- or two-person inner tube into the heart of the Tower of Neptune’s mysterious core, before emerging through an underwater lagoon filled with sharks. The fibre glass allows you to enjoy a 360-degree view of shark-filled lagoon.
- Heart-Thumping Ride on Poseidon’s Revenge: This is one of the most frightening waterslides in the Middle East; designed in a similar fashion as the Tower of Neptune’s Leap of Faith, but much more intense. Feel your pulse pounding and your adrenaline go into overdrive, as you enter a chamber or capsule that is quite different from a standard slide entrance, with trapdoors. The floor moves from beneath you, plummeting you 31 metres down through the loops of the 116-metre water slide at a speed of 60 km/h before being propelled upside down in the ride.
- Slide and Splash on Aquaconda : Wanna go on a 6-seater raft adventure with your family? At 210 metres length and 25 metres height, Aquaconda is the world’s largest six-person waterslide tube. This serpentine waterslide ride takes you by surprise as you twist and turn through its winding curves with intense vertical banking to 4.6 metres. Its tight corners and 9.2-metre-wide section that sends riders flying up the sides on two AquaTubes at staggering speeds of up to 35 km/h.
- Soar High Above Atlantis on Atlantean Flyer: Experience the thrill of sky-diving and hang-gliding on the longest zip-line in the Middle East while you zip by gravity from a high waterslide tower, enjoying breathtaking views over Dubai and the tropical waterscape of Atlantis resort. The zipline ride, which stretches 65-feet above the Aquaventure Waterpark, Flyer is the world’s first zip line integrated into a waterslide tower. The magnetic braking system of the zipline is able to bring riders from top speeds of 15 km/h to a standstill in seconds, and it takes just one minute to travel end to end.