By Raviraj Ahirrao, Co-founder, Vastu Raviraj
CREATING HARMONIOUS ENVIRONMENT THAT WOULD CULTIVATE LOVE
Love is the nectar of life and every individual seeks the same to enrich their lives and strengthen their relationships. Vastushastra, the ancient Vedic science of spaces, can be actually used to create a stress-free and harmonious environment that would cultivate love and enhance compatibility in a relationship, especially in your married lives. If implemented correctly under the tutelage of a Vastu Expert, it can make your love life gather huge benefits by creating a balanced environment around your living and working space.
Here are some useful Vastu tips to brighten your love life
- For happy marital life clarity of thoughts among the partners are most important that can be ensured through blue or purple colour in the North-East region along with maximum open and lightweight space.
- Secondly, the existence of fire element (kitchen) in South-East makes the female partner physically and mentally stable. There should an orange colour in this direction. In short, it is termed as female power centre of Vastu which is highly essential for a happy and romantic life.
- Thirdly, presence of master bedroom in South-West, balances the male power centre to establish the best chemistry between the two. Stability along with decision making with implementation leading to leadership and dominance is highly appreciated by females.
- Well balanced air element with children/guest bedroom along with toilets and storage provision enhances harmony, coordination and supportive approach between the two. Slightly dark blue or grey colour adds to positive effect.
- Vastushastra suggests the placement of lampshades with soft or pastel coloured lighting. Spreading of pink or light coloured sheets with flowery designs are good for people looking forward to marriage.
- The exact position of the bed in the master bedroom should be either in South region or South-West perfectly, but never should between the two which may lead to repetitive failures and thereby the disgusting situation.
- One should keep in consideration that the bedroom should be in a regular shape and not having any cuts or sharp corners .
- Metal beds should be avoided as it tends to disturb sleep and create tensions among partners. There should one single or queen size bed. One should strictly avoid two beds or mattresses joined together.
- The colour used on the walls should be light and soothing and the ambience appealing, preferably pink or peach colour in South-West bedroom.
- Ideally, the wife should sleep in the left of her husband for a loving and smooth relation.
- A mirror directly facing the bed should be avoided. The larger the mirror, the greater the chance of strain in the marital relationship. Also causing health problems, lack of energy or drowsiness. Hence mirrors in the bedroom should be avoided or covered.
- One should make sure that the North-East corner of the room is not cluttered in any way. Indoor plants, white flowers in the North corner and purple or red roses in the South-West corner helps in improving the relationship.
- Pink or Red colour in the bedroom such as light, red quilts, drapes etc…can be also used for a momentary period.
- Extensive use of electrical gadgets should be avoided in the bedroom as they distract relationships by creating stress and tension.
- Computers and TV are not advisable in the room. But it is actually a hazard of modern lifestyle. These should be at least covered with a cloth while sleeping in the night.
- Bedroom should be clean and clutter-free for the inflow of unending love and positivity.
- Normally bed mattress should not be divided in a double bed. It enhances marital harmony.
- Keep the head side of the bed in the South direction.
- The bed should not be placed between two doors or in front of the door.
- Keep the bedroom well lit with natural light and illuminated for unflinching love and charm as dark and bleak rooms can spread negativity in your married life.
- For maintaining a prosperous love life, make sure there are no “single identity” decoration pieces in the room, such as a single duck or a single butterfly. Keep them in two’s symbolic of love. In other words, a pair of doves, love birds, or ideal couples like Laxmi- Narayan are preferable.
- Deity idols, as well as photos of departed souls, should strictly be avoided in the bedroom.
- Family photo in South-West and couple photo in West direction is highly recommended.
- Strictly avoid master bedroom in North-East, South-East, North-West.
- One should strictly avoid pictures or portraits depicting violence, sadness, stormy situations or anything that portray the negative side of life.If your bedroom is not able to match with any of the guidelines given above, or if it is highly impossible to have master bedroom in South-West, do not get panicked, solutions are possible. If anything is going against your wish and efforts, if the chemistry or the harmony gets disturbed frequently, or making life miserable or leading to danger zone of dissatisfaction or divorce, one must think of corrective actions on priority. Having said, true love is not a thing to create artificially, you need to be positive about your dreams and wishes. Positivity if coupled with positive energy from nature can make our love and life highly successful and blessed.